SSC Junior Hindi Translator & Senior Hindi Translator Selection Process Details: Staff Selection Commission’s Junior Hindi Translators and Senior Hindi Translator Examination Selection Process Details are given below….
The Examination will consists of two papers viz.,
- a) General Hindi : 100 marks (Objective type)
- b) General English : 100 marks (Objective type)
The questions will be designed to test the candidates‟ understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree level.
- Translation and Essay: 200 Marks (Conventional Type)
This paper is designed to assess the translation skills and writing abilities of candidates in both Hindi and English. It consists of 200 marks and includes the following components:
- Translation from Hindi to English: One passage for translation from Hindi to English.
- Translation from English to Hindi: One passage for translation from English to Hindi.
- Essay Writing: An essay to be written in both Hindi and English.
Candidates are evaluated based on their translation proficiency, as well as their ability to write and comprehend the two languages accurately, precisely, and effectively. The difficulty level of the paper is consistent with the educational qualifications prescribed for the examination.
- Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless government are satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
Resolution of Tie Cases: